Total Pageviews

Friday 4 April 2014

Development Pieces






These are my development pieces, I have tried 2 sketches ; one of them being something I'm interested in (the car) and another (the face) being what I think to be a defining part of a persons identity. Also I have trialed another mono print, again of Elvis Presley, as I thought my first attempt had been very successful so I thought it would be useful to try again. Next I thought that my backgrounds also needed to be developed as I often only used a plain background therefore I thought by using a marbled background which I definitely thought was effective and I think I will use in further pieces. I tried to use paint to develop an image I had however I didn't believe this was as effective due to both quality and my own personal preference of what I want my artwork to be, which is exactly what my project is about 'Identity'. Lastly I chose another figure who is very important to me who is Alex Turner and decided to try some basic line drawing of him and once I had finished this I thought it was a very successful piece which I know I will further edit in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment