Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2014

My Final Piece

My final piece is a composition of all aspects of my identity and the work which i have previously done in the project. I have mixed together what i believe to be the building blocks of my identity and tried to expand on that, with the face in the middle (Alex Turner) being a person who has inspired me therefore playing a huge role in my life. I have also included things relating to him like the album cover in the bottom left and then i progressed to what I believe to signify identity and I knew immediately that I percieve tattoos to be a sign of identity therefore I have found some tattoos that I am interested in getting in the future and placed my ideas around him signifying that those are part of identity but it is what inspires you which truly makes up your personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment